9.02.2013

New Updates


HELLOOOOO SEPTEMBER! PLEASE EXCUSE THE CHANGES FOLKS! There is so much for me to catch up with you on!  My summer has been delightful and definitely a time of lessons learned and growth.  I am so ready for my favorite season, Autumn.  New changes and more layers and the colors! Oh, the colors. I worked hard ALL summer and wasn't able to do as much traveling as I wanted to do but I made the most of it.

I wrote up so many blog posts and drafts but it just didn't feel right to post them or I just never finished them.  Now I am here with a new sense of direction for my hobbies as well as career-wise. I will be updating this blog more often and involving myself in more activities around the city.  I am on this journey of discovery and I would love to develop what I love into a potential career.  Look forward to more posts as I update the whole look of the site.

I pray that everyone had a great labor day!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back!!!

    ♥ Chymere A.
    www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete