6.04.2013

Fun in the Sun + Linkage


May went by so fast but I enjoyed every moment of it, especially the days when I celebrated my birthday with different family members and friends. The month was taken fully advantage of even though I didn't get to finish my 25 by 26 list and missed out on Animazement.  No regrets though. I got a fresh start with [bfp] and we have a whole lineup of activities for the summer. Stay on the lookout for our latest projects!

Make sure you all enjoy the rest of your spring and kick the summer off properly!  I plan on hitting up some gatherings and meet some more people with similar interests.  I just received a pen pal from Geek Girl Pen   Pals and I am excited to see what's in store, we already made contact last night!  What are your plans for June?

Linkage:



No comments:

Post a Comment