9.07.2013

Food trucks in the Bull City



So after my weekend trip to the tournament and Raleigh and birthday photoshoot for my mom, the mister and I decide to take a side trip to check out the food truck rally in Durham Central Park. 

There were around forty food trucks and lots of vendors there as well.


The atmosphere was awesome. Families, couples, and pets!

The vendors area.

These stuck out to me right awat and D decided to check out the lego studs (not pictured).

She has to have been my favorite vendor out of the whole event.


Another awesome vendor. So mad I couldn't buy anything.

Awesome sidewalk art.


Samba on the bridge.  We stopped and danced for a bit in front of strangers. It was so much fun.


We had a lot of fun. Nothing to review this go-round due to us being strict on our spending this past weekend.  We definitely plan on showing up to some more events in the triangle area.  Lot of hidden gems to be found.

Keep it classy folks!


2 comments:

  1. Street festivals and food trucks are two of my favorite warm weather experiences. It looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to attend food trucks and festivals! Another thing I love love love to attend are art festivals. At art festivals you can find a lot of unique treasures ...and at the same time support the arts :-) ...the artist always love to be blogged.

      Delete