9.08.2013

Disconnecting + Video


Check out this video titled "I forgot my phone" by charstarleneTV.  It pretty much shows a woman going through the disconnect from technology when she forgets her phone.  I used to go through this when I didn't have a smart phone. Heck, I still go through it now because I never really pay attention to my phone unless I really need it or if I am covering something.  Folks these days are becoming or already are very reliant on technology and the internet.  I often disconnect but I need to go on a full social media blackout soon. I want to go out and connect with nature without feeling the urge to post things or check in to places.  I'm going to work on planning a day into my schedule to just relax with no phone, computer, ipad, or tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment