2.01.2013

Dance Like Nobody's Watching

I love and adore anything that exudes and encourages confidence and making yourself happy.  I recently subscribed to this youtube channel HelloGiggles.  They have all types of videos but out of the many videos available, my favorites are the "Dance Like Nobody's Watching" series. These women set up a camera and just start dancing in public places while listening to their music player.  First off, they have excellent music choices, secondly, I just like the reasoning as to why they do it, and of course I just love the randomness and reactions of people surrounding them.

At an airport terminal.

At a laundromat.

Hopefully this brings a smile to your face like it did mine.  This inspires me to do more and think outside of the box once I get my personal youtube started.


No comments:

Post a Comment