1.22.2013

Mid-twenties Crisis?

Hardly a crisis but I realized at the turn of the year that this is my golden year. I turn 26 on May 26! There is so much that I think about on the regular, especially when it comes to my livelihood and how I spend my time. I constantly work on my talents, hobbies, and improvement towards better habits. I can feel myself growing out of my current occupation, I'm sinking deeper into focusing on doing what truly makes me happy.

I aim to build onto my spirituality & faith and strengthen my relationship with God as well as dedicate more time to cultivate my personal relationships and keep my business relationships tight-knit. With each person that I meet, I can quickly gage how I want the friendship to be. I also remain true to myself as well as to them so that a bond can flourish. As of lately I am really learning how to balance out being selfless and time to take care of myself.

I am coming into this year with a spanking new relationship, several business ventures lined up, and a laundry list of places to venture and spots to try out. I want this year to really live up to the title so I must stay diligent.

Be easy folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment