5.08.2013

Over-thinking + Links

Even though my blog is already a personal one, and I admit, I have been getting a little gimmicky with some of my posts; I am going to post more personal ideas for the May blogging challenge.

Lately I have been making  more changes for the better but every once in awhile I would slip into my old mode of this when I feel like some actions I take should be reciprocated by others that benefit from them.  I sometimes feel like even when a situation is  out of my hands, I still feel the need to be in control.  If things don't go my way I am usually able to handle it but in these moments where I can't keep in together, I end up lashing out on those closest to me.  I am nipping this behavior in the bud now that I am recognizing those factors early.  In the past when it was brought to up to me, it would be too late or after the matter is done so I wouldn't know the severity of my actions.

Nowadays I am more calmer due to actually being around understanding friends who aren't afraid to tell me about myself when things get to be too much.  I haven't been able to get much done on my list so I may have to just extend my goals to the end of the summer and change some of them up.Instead of falling apart over that, I choose to soften the blow by coming up with an alternative option.  I have been doing the same things when it comes to my creative group, we have been running into snags but I have been able to keep my cool and get inventive and re-inventive.

All in all I believe to keep a clear mind is achievable and taking control over my actions definitely helps.


+ Linkage

No comments:

Post a Comment