5.17.2013

Friday Five: Gadget Girl

Here are some of my most wanted gadgets from Think Geek.

1. Jot Stylus  - I have been looking for a fine point stylus for a minute and I am in love this this one.  I am a huge fan on calligraphy and I feel like this stylus would be perfect for my handwriting and such.

2. Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter - My dad is a trekkie and I am also a trekkie and I looooove pizza so is any further explanation needed?

3. Tetris Stackable LED Desk Lamp - Who could hate on this classic?


4. Bluetooth Handset Gloves - I want to walk around and act like I did as a child acting like I was on the phone but this time around it would actually be someone really talking to me.


5. ForkChops 3-in-1 Eating Utensils - This would be so perfect for the fatty in me.  It works both ways and I love the concept of this gadget.

Welp, those are my top 5. What gadgets do you have on your wishlist? Have a great weekend folks!

2 comments:

  1. All the above gadgets are truly beautiful and most attractive. The application of those gadgets are great. Those gadgets are very much use in our day to day life. For more info please visit here.

    ReplyDelete