2.13.2014

MOMENTS IN LOVE


Love is in the air but then again, it's in the air for me 365.  Regardless if you do or don't have plans for Valentine's Day, tell someone you love them and don't wait for one day out of the year to express it.  Just indulge, treat yourself to something sweet.  Take a class, show a random act of kindness to a strager, go for a walk and smile at whoever you may come across.

Here are a few of my moments in love:
  1. Spending time with my mother and sister.
  2. Watching him sleep after he's had a long day at work.
  3. The mister taking care of the dishes after I've cooked a big meal.
  4. A suprise phone call from my dad to check up on me.
  5. Taking my favorite client on a shopping spree and showering him with gifts
  6. Making my client smile with every "good morning" each day
  7. All day anime/videogame binges with him.
  8. Daily affirmations to myself each morning after prayer.
That's love y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment