1.01.2014

2-0-1-4

Source: http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com
Hello folks! Happy 2014 to you all.  No resolutions (those are so temporary) for me but I do have a few goals in mind to continue that I started in 2013 and so forth.  I have been hit with a lot of roadblocks this year but I have already started the process of tearing them down so these are what habits I would like to keep up throughout the year.

Personality:

  • Start destressing again. I started this last year but it became sporadic and my stress levels went back up again. It's time I get back on it reguarly. 
  • Continue to strengthen my faith and relationship with the Lord.  I started going back to church more regularly this past year and I want to start attending bible study more often as well.  Time to take down these giants in my life.
  • Continue to put my best foot forward when it comes to others. I've been doing so well with this, I just need to get to a place where I can overlook unappreciation of those who don't necessarily matter. 

Monetary:

  • Finish up my student loans repayment program (few more months to go you guys!)
  • Start a travel fund
  • Switch occupations (time for something I can continue to grow in)
  • Work on bettering my credit (I'm trying to own a home soon)

Home & Hobby:
  • Maximize my dwelling space. I plan to stay for a little longer until the next step.
  • Read every week (not just blogs), more books and articles.
  • BLOG BLOG BLOG!  
  • Get back to me being in the community.  Ever since I started working two jobs it's been all work and no play.  Well it's time for change! You will be seeing more posts of me getting out and shining light on local events again.
  • Work on my fashion by thrifting more.

I spent my first day in 2014 getting off work this morning and spending it with my mom and my love.  I really needed this day of good food and relaxation.  How did your new year start folks?



No comments:

Post a Comment